Business Continuity Specialist – Asset Protection Specialist
- United States of America: New York
- Canada: Toronto; Ottawa; Vancouver
- Japan: Tokio
- China: Shanghai; Beijing; Hong Kong; Tientsin
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Bologna
Engineers or Information Technology graduate
We are interested to increase our specialists networking on two main sectors:
- Business Continuity Specialist.
- Asset Protection Specialist
Both positions are responsible to support Euranet with the onsite consultant activities that include:
- Implementing the Business Continuity Plan and Asset Protection policy and procedures in compliance with local Low requirements
- Managing security incidents
- Conducting training
- Auditing the organisation processes
- Following continual improvement actions development.
- Establishing local relationships with interested parties
- Working with Euranet Project managers
Mandatory requirement requested
- Self-mastery of English language
- 5 years’ experience in Business Continuity project
- Excellent communication ability
- Problem solving
Desirable competence certifications
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI)
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
- Lead Auditor (ISO 19011)
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of significant experiences
We believe that people want to work in a serene and stimulating environment, and receive recognition for their efforts and achievements, for this reason we offer our staff the necessary support to deal with every kind of situation and we are proud to share their achievements.
We believe that only through teamwork we can achieve our goals and the satisfaction of our customers, we are therefore committed to work as one team in which everyone is prepared to take full responsibility, knowing they can always count on the support and assistance of others.
We respect the uniqueness of people and the originality of their ideas and we try and ensure flexibility in the work performance and improve the way people work in order to benefit the organization.
We help people bring out their talents and abilities through training and professional development so that our customers can always rely on knowledgeable and competent people.